Relocating to the Tampa area? Planning to visit our area? Live in the area and you’re looking for a new church home?
If you’re planning to relocate to the Tampa area, planning a visit, or looking for a new church home, here’s a few things about our congregation you may want to know:
- We are located in Spring Hill, Florida, which is in Hernando County- about 45 minutes north of downtown Tampa, on the west coast of Florida.
- Our building is centrally located on Mariner Boulevard– the central “north-south” throughway in Spring Hill.
- Our membership is made up of families who are still in the work force as well as retirees. Virtually all of our members moved here from somewhere else, so we’re especially attuned to visitors and new members.
- We meet Sunday mornings for Bible study and worship (9:30 & 10:30 am) Wednesday evenings at 7 pm for study and worship.
- We’re spiritually strong and take a conservative and literal view of the Bible. We stand firm where the bible teaches in areas such as Christ’s teachings on divorce and re-marriage (Matthew 19:3-12). We provide no financial support to human institutions but encourage our members to do so as they are able. We would be happy to discuss any particulars with you.
- We’re a friendly congregation, and while we’re small in number, we’re strong spiritually- and still growing spiritually, too.
- We like questions, and we welcome yours. Contact us for more information or click here for Map & Directions.